Server: 9397 Racing
Layout: BL2X IndustrialEurus
Car: RB4, XRT, FXO
Laps: 23 (estimated race length ~ 32 min)
- Server is 24/7 online and ready for practicing
- Qualification happens between 19:00-19:45am CEST / 20:00-20:45am EEST
- In case server would become full, server will be passworded (password=loveforspeed) 10min before qualification ends (19:35 CEST)
- During qualification, you should perform a time under 1:30 to have a place in the grid. Otherwise you may be disqualified.
- You can do as many laps you want during Q, and you can pit as many times you want.
- You don’t need to participate whole qualification. Its enough you perform under required time.
- After qualification, 3min break then 1-3min briefing for the race
- we may have test race of 1 lap, before actual race, if we decide in the briefing
- Race starts about 19:50-55 CEST / 20:50-55 EEST
- After official race has started, you cannot rejoin the race / you cannot join mid-race
- No mandatory pitstops
- SHIFT+P during race = retired from race
- Unfair/disrespecting behaviour may lead to disqualification/kick/ ban, for example
- disrespecting Blue Flag
- disrespecting good and fair racing habits
- cheats and speed hacks will lead to 999 day ban from the server
- Spectators should not use chat during race, if you retire from race, don’t chat please
- (You can always hide messages with ‘-‘ button.)
- If mess happens on 1st lap, race will NOT be restarted. Restart votings will be automatically cancelled.
- Race result will be published on web page https://9397racing.wordpress.com/past-events/
- Among all finishers (min 22 laps completed) one 3£ LFS voucher will be drawn.
What if I crash my car?
- If you car flips on the track, so that you cannot move it any more, you should spectate as quick as possible
- If you crash but your car still drivable, you dont need to spectate, just try your best to get out of racing line and resume the race safely
- If someone else crashes: Don’t hurry so much that you lose your awareness of possible vechiles in the middle of race line – it is your responsibility to avoid them